Sales Representative Job Vacancy in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Sales Representative in Kenya
Career vacancy;Sales Representative in Kenya
Our client is a medium sized organisation based in Industrial Area.
As a part of their major expansion program, the company wishes to recruit a highly competent and proactive key staff to fill in the following positions
Salary: Ksh 25,000 plus commissions
Responsible to: Sales Manager
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven business acumen and demonstrated ability to build business partnerships.
- Proven organization skills and ability to manage competing time demands for multiple projects within given timeframes.
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem solving which is outcomes driven rather than process orientated.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a strong client focus.
- Experience in business process analysis preferably in a multi discipline environment.
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate specific issues where there are competing agendas and priorities.
- The ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures.
- Business degree or diploma with a bias in marketing
- At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous and expected gross pay and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to BlumeAfrica@gmail.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.