Sales Person (Steel Industry) Career Recruitment in Kenya 2015
Reports to: Sales Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate a sales team to deliver target sales.
- Evaluate the demand for steel products, as well as their competitors’ and use this information to find markets for the company.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Devising, Contributing and developing sales plans and strategies/ideas on how to increase and improve on the sales of steel and its products.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions aimed and promoting steel products.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Plan and organize promotional activities and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity and company’s performance on the product.
- Communicating relevant information to the management on how to improve the sales of steel and other product.
- A strong understanding of steel industry and the general market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to sell.
- A team leader and player.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales at any steel manufacturing company or hardware
Qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd December, 2015