Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Manager for one of our clients; the largest local business marketing network in Kenya.
Job Description: The company is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Plan and deploy Sales / CRM automation tools to lower costs and increase individual productivity (e.g., Hubspot CRM, Insightly, Clinchpad).
- Should be Technology Savvy
- Age group 25 – 30 yrs.
- Should have relevant experience accordingly.
Start Date: November.
How to Apply
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ OSM 1920”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. OSM 1920, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th October 2015
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.