Sales Executives (Building and Construction) Job in Kenya June 2014
Our Client is currently looking for Sales Representatives for Building and Constructions Materials (Sanitary Ware, Electrical Switches, Paint etc)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent the company’s product lines by calling on existing accounts of builders, architects, exporters and contractors.
- Seek to establish new accounts by calling on builders, , architects, exporters and contractors
- Explain products’ features, systems, construction, pricing and installation.
- Provide sound customer service by following up after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction on product quality, delivery, and installation.
- Prepare customer quotes using predetermined guidelines on pricing.
- Conduct market research to determine trends in construction, competitor’s products, and code requirements.
- Evaluate field claims on product defects or installation and resolve as appropriate.
- Assist the office staff on resolving billing and credit disputes with the sales representative’s customers.
- Represent the company’s products and services at home shows and industry expositions. Coordinates and attends dealer meetings/training on products and programs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in business administration or relevant discipline is preferred but not required.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in direct sales/face-to-face position.
- Building products industry experience is preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal communication, interpersonal skills and build relations with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Must have a strong understanding of business drivers, planning and negotiations.
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org