Sales Executives (Breakfast Cereals) Jobs in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Sales Executives (Breakfast Cereals) in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Sales Executives (Breakfast Cereals) in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a local manufacture of breakfast cereals and also an importer and distributor of internationally recognized breakfast cereals brands.
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Ensuring availability of the products in the markets.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Develops and executes effective account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the management regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers.
- Conduct market intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Timely and frequent visits to the clients.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2 years field sales experience in the FMCG industry – Nestle, PnG, Cadbury, Uniliver, Kelloggs etc
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
If you meet the criteria, possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you are passionate about brand management; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Executives 40 – 50K gross + commissions) to career@perionhc s.com before Friday 23rd May 2016.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted