Sales Executive Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Sales Executive in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Sales Executive in Nairobi Kenya
Produce Modern Trade sales by managing point-of-purchase and shelf management services through the agency.
- Collect external environment data related to market, competition etc on the basis of agreed framework.
- Conduct competitor study to gather competitor information and their activities.
- Meet potential clients and inform them regarding company.
- Prepare sales report and share it with the Commercial Team on a weekly basis.
- Take feedback from client on brand awareness, competitors, service quality, etc.
- Collect orders from client.
- Ensure timely payment collection form the customers.
- Coordinate with brand manager/Area Managers for marketing and promotional activities to be done for Channel Partners.
- Ensure that the stock is available at all shelves at customer site.
- Ensure proper replenishment of clients stock by keeping updates of stock position.
- Discuss client complaints and issues with Team Head and resolve the issues.
- Ensure performance of team including visual merchandisers and key accounts manager are appropriate to achieve company sales targets.
- Manage performance of the Trade Partner team by monitoring their sales performance.
- A Degree/Diploma in marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in the same field
- Knowledge of competitor analysis, ATL and BTL activities will be an added advantage
Send your application including your cover letter indicating you desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, detail of current and expected salary, daytime phone contact, email address and names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 26th May 2016 to:
International Talent Management Consulting
Tel:020 3673224/020 2553647/0703 041224/Fax 020 3673231
P.O. Box 856 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
Eden Square Complex, Westlands
7th floor block 1|Chiromo Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted