Sales Consultant Job Vacancy in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Sales Consultant in Kenya
Career vacancy:Sales Consultant in Kenya
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Position Purpose: This role will be responsible for the end-to-end selling, consultation, quoting / pricing and booking of tailor-made group and FIT trips.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong East Africa destination/regional and local travel knowledge
- Significant travel industry experience, ideally with some adventure travel as well as mainstream experience
- Previous sales experience as a Sales or Travel Consultant essential
- Previous exposure to both group and individual travel across a broad range of styles and budgets
- Experience in travel product development
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal), other European languages are highly regarded
- Strong alignment with PEAK Values and culture
- Ability to adapt to and work across multiple cultures
- Strong international communication skills via phone and email
- Highly Customer / client focused
- Strong influencing skills
- Market knowledge and experience across the travel market locally
- Self-driven and able to work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to work with local operations, sales and purchasing teams
- Deliver sales results through exceptional customer service, accurate and competitive pricing, fast turnaround times and in-depth product knowledge.
- Deliver value to the business by balancing sales growth with margin control,
- Follow the sales team business plan.
- Commit to the ‘One Best Way’ sales process.
- Set sales goals and meet deadlines on a daily basis while working to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Be part of a successful environment by supporting colleagues and working closely with all departments.
- Have a great attitude, behave responsibly and deliver on sales performance targets.
- Complete monthly sales skills training program led by your manager
- Participate in product knowledge training monthly supported by operations and purchasing team.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the features and benefits of all core products.
- Make confident recommendations to customers, providing them with the product/s that suits and fulfils their needs.
- Identify product gaps of the business and arrange for Purchasing and operations to assist in filling gaps