Sales Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Sales Administrator in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Sales Administrator in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Our Client is a provider of business management solutions in Accounting, HR, and Security among others.
They seek to hire a Sales Administrator to support the sales department.
- Coordinating front office activities
- Preparation of tender documents and follow ups on the same
- Providing data and reports to help the sales and account management team
- Optimization of digital marketing: SEO, Google Ad words, Facebook advertising, etc
- Analyze data for sales, analyze effectiveness of communication channels
- Processing new sales leads
- Attend to incoming sales enquiries by phone or by visiting the clients in absence of the account managers
- Process all enquiries and leads into the CRM system
- Make appointments for sales meetings for Account Managers
- Prepare and send documentation and quotations etc to clients
- Produce weekly marketing and sales reports
- Organize logistics for the company’s participation at events, trade fairs, visiting delegations, visiting clients
- Ensure free publicity around events
Qualifications & Skills Desired
- A Bachelors degree in business studies /any related field of study
- At least 3 years sales experience in a highly commercial environment
- Knowledge on preparing tenders
- Mature and well groomed
- Highly assertive person, very well spoken and articulate
- Excellent telephone handling skills, previous front office experience is desired
- Good organizer, accurate, fast worker, assertive and an excellent networker
- Must be very savvy on digital marketing including social media, website design etc
- Must be have good communication skills (both written and spoken)
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Administrator 40-50K) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 27th May, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.