Our client currently seeking full-time Sales Account Manager, to help sell online advertising for the Construction industry find hirers of construction equipment in Kenya.
Our company is the leading Construction portal in Kenya with an expansive number of Construction listings, agents and developers.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated sales professional who is interested in being in a new field with particular emphasis on the Construction market in Kenya.
Job Responsibility includes:
- Calling on customers and prospects, presenting the value of listing equipment on the client platform.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Managing customer relationships, helping customers maximize the value of their equipment listing.
- Assisting customers with opening up accounts, and facilitating account reporting and analysis.
- Obtaining customer feedback on the client and collaborating in improving the company’s user interface.
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Direct field sales pitching the company to various construction companies and selling the companies services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Current and proven experience signing interactive campaigns with advertising agencies.
- Ability to generate revenue in accordance with company goals and team targets.
- Initiating contact with potential clients, maintaining relationships with existing customers and explaining the advertising opportunities offered by their company.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful track record in sales.
- Experience selling B2B highly desirable.
- Online sales or marketing experience required.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook.
- University degree, in the field of business, marketing or construction.
- Pleasant, go-getter and energetic personality, both on phone and to fit well within a collegial office atmosphere.
- Similar background in sourcing and selling construction equipment is preferred
If you meet the above requirements please submit your application to email@example.com Referencing TALTD/108 on the subject line with a cover letter detailing experience to be copy and pasted into the body of the email.