Safaricom Principal Officer, Resourcing at- Corporate Centers Job in Kenya 2014
Reporting to the Head of Department Talent & Resourcing, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing the talent acquisition and placement strategy from workforce planning to talent scouting, assessment, selection and placement within the Corporate Centre account – which includes the Risk Management, Resources, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Strategy & Innovation, Internal Audit Divisions and the CEO’s Office.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:-
- Engage business units supported to ensure proper workforce planning and management;
- Monitor headcount budget for assigned accounts and report on status against approved workforce/ people plans;
- Scout for Talent through partnerships with various institutions of learning and collaborations with other industry operators;
- Manage a Talent Database which will allow the business to reduce time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent into the business;
- Prepare recruitment plans with each assigned recruitment;
- Develop and place job advertisements;
- Review and screen all applications received and ensure quality CV’s are retained within the accounts’ talent database and provide feedback to all candidates assessed;
- Develop and apply appropriate interview, assessment tools to evaluate both behavioral and technical competencies for the respective vacancies;
- Monitor and Review the recruitment process within account managed Adhere to ISO standards, recruitment policies and procedures and net promoter score;
- Produce relevant weekly and monthly reports including analysis relevant for short to midterm business decision making;
- Coach hiring teams on best practices in interviewing techniques and on the role of the assessor at a selection center.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant degree with a Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- 3-4 Years work experience in a dynamic HR environment with global HR practices; At least 2 years should have been spent working in a recruitment role; recruiting for senior management to entry level talent;
- Should possess certification in psychometric testing preferably from CEB SHL;
- Confident, self-assured, personable and presentable;
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented;
- Mature, diplomatic and tactful;
- Good analytical & persuasive skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- A go getter, who is results oriented and a change agent with high standards of integrity.
Head of Department, Talent & Resourcing