Safaricom Limited Systems Engineer Job in Kenya 2014
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Ensure all Access control, electronic security surveillance, emergency preparedness and evacuation, fire safety equipments are maintained as per schedule within established SLA.
- Update all Fire, security & safety drawings for facilities.
- Ensure that all electronic surveillance information for all facilities is stored in a secure server
- Ensure 100% availability of Building Management Systems.
- In liaison with Security department, conduct quarterly emergency evacuation drills, issue reports and follow up on action items therein to closure.
- Improvement of fire detection & suppression and security systems to meet requirements of changes within Facilities
- Implementation of facilities risk assessments findings
- Implement intelligent power monitoring systems for critical facilities and equipment.
- Deliver all special projects related to systems
- Custodian of all SLAs with other departments/divisions.
- Responsible for revision and issuance.
- Custodian of all M&R procedure
- Quality management representative for facilities – in charge of operationalization and maintenance of quality management system.
- Project supervision as assigned.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university or an equivalent qualification;
- Have over 4 years post-graduation work experience in engineering, with experience on the survey, installation and inspection of Fire, Security, Safety & Electrical systems;
- Fully proficient in Project Management software applications;
- Have the proven ability to work and deliver under pressure, pay attention to detail and follow up on issues until they are resolved;
- Fully conversant with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and requirements;
- Focused individual who possesses excellent analytical skills, is dynamic, innovative and creative;
- Excellent communication skills, high level of integrity and honesty;
- Demonstrated leadership while working with a large team;
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines under minimum supervision;
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/safaricom-limited-systems-engineer-job-kenya.html/#sthash.ZZhQx4QD.dpuf