Safari Park Hotel Sous Chef Job in Nairobi Kenya 2014
Reporting to the Executive chef, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall running of an assigned kitchen and take full responsibility for health and safety standards within the kitchen.
- In liaison with the Executive chef, design new menus and implement the same.
- Ensuring production and maintenance of high quality food in the kitchen.
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen.
- Control food cost to ensure it is within the preferred hotel levels
- Training and supervising of all staff under his / her control.
- Age 28-35 years.
- Must have at least “O” level education with good passes.
- Must be Kenya Utalii College graduates with food production training or any other reputable hotel college.
- Must have knowledge and exposure of not less than 8 years 4 of which must be in a “5 star” kitchen set up.
- Those with international exposure and computer literacy will have an added advantag
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by Friday July 11, 2014.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
P.O. Box 45038-00100
or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org