RVR Credit Coordinator Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:RVR Credit Coordinator in Kenya
Career vacancy:RVR Credit Coordinator in Kenya
Main Purpose of the Job: Based in Nairobi the individual will manage the company’s customers by ensuring payment is fully and timely received for services rendered.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring the collection of debts according to the approved Policies and Procedures
- Ensure customers’ accounts are reconciled to the SAP system statements.
- Ensure correct billing in customer accounts
- Ensure freight invoices are delivered to customers timely.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly collection reports.
- Timely resolution of customer disputes and minimize the same
- Contacting customers regarding due accounts
- Ensure allocation of payments is done appropriately
- Ensure customer credit limits are maintained
- Knowledge of ERP
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Excellent Customer Care
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team Player
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- High Integrity
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM – Finance) degree or its equivalent,
- Must: have CPA-II. CPA (K) will be an added advantage
- Must have a Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Control/Debt Collection background
- Relevant experience in logistics company will be an added advantage
- Corporate collections experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
Note: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 16th May, 2016
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted