Retail Shop Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Retail Shop Manager in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Retail Shop Manager in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading Importer and Distributor of Supplements based in Nairobi, Kenya is looking to recruit a Retail Shop Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years experience in retail management where they will be required to lead the retail branch objectives and goals.
- Timely reporting on stock, people, store profitability / sales on regular basis.
- Ensuring store operational and retail costs are kept in clear, transparent records as required by departmental heads.
- Banking, credit card reconciliation, ETR and end of day reports are balanced and closed within the day.
- Responsible for customer service standards being maintained.
- Store asset management.
- Float, petty cash, labels, till machine rolls, shopping bags, stationery management.
- Liaising with mall management on store maintenance, schedules, promos, events issues.
- People management.
- Recruiting, training, supervising, reviewing performance and appraising shop floor staff on weekly/monthly basis as required per reporting cycle.
- Inventory management.
- Must have a Diploma/degree in sales and marketing or related field.
- Must have above 3 years experience in the retail sector.
- Multinational experience would be an added advantage.
- Must be 30 years and above.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Have an interest in health food and supplements.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 45,000/= (Approx. 450 USD)
Deadline: 24th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.