Restaurant Cook Job in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Career vacancy:Restaurant Cook in Nairobi Kenya
Job opportunity:Restaurant Cook in Nairobi Kenya
Company Description: Our client is an established Brand in Bar and Restaurant situated in Nairobi’s upmarket Lavington suburb.
They are looking to hire a Restaurant Cook.
We invite applications from ambitious individuals keen to work with a solid company as a Cook.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff.
- Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to produce work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
- Ability to be creative and able to know the artistic side of food production
- Has a genuine passion and interest for food and cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Medical certificate.
- Diploma in food and beverage production or any relevant course.
- 2 years’ experience as a cook in a Restaurant.
- Aged 25 years and above.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
State position in the subject area and your current salary and benefits package by 9th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted