Resorts and Cities Sales Manager Career Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya Dec 2015
Jobs vacancy: Sales Manager Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work Nairobi kenya
The incumbent will manage sales of the company’s products and services and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues
Key Responsibilities: Sales Manager Career kenya
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage and assist sales staff in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Review expenses and recommend cost control measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years experience in sales
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Problem -solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Knowledge and experience in real estate, construction, property development sales is most preferred
- A valid driver’s license.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.