Feb 2016 Renewable Energy Co. Marketing Manager Jobs Recruitment Nairobi Kenya
Career Vacancy: Marketing Manager Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Marketing Manager Work Kenya
Job Purpose: Manage the day to day sales and marketing activities as well as the long term marketing strategy for the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all marketing activities of the company.
- Lead in profit maximization through sales and marketing initiatives.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with corporate objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation and results monitoring and measurement.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Conduct market surveys.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Diploma in Marketing.
- Membership of Marketing Society of Kenya and/or Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Good business development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Prior knowledge and experience in solar products will be an added advantage.