Regional Sales Manager Job in Kenya Kenya 2014
- Develop Sales Business Plan with reference to the Marketing Plan
- Design guidelines for Sales operation
- Compile monthly / annual Sales forecasts/budgets by region and model and reporting actual achievements against set budgets.
- Plan in conjunction with Region GM. Sales Strategies throughout the region.
- Organize and attend all Agricultural Shows, and arrange customer demo field days throughout the E.A Region.
- Support the Sales staff throughout the regional Branch and Dealer network with visits to key customers.
- Directly visit decision makers in major Agricultural plantations/ projects, Government and donor funded projects throughout the E.A. Region.
- Budget planning and manpower forecast for the sales department
- University degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university
- Additional training in Sales Management is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in similar position in the Agricultural Machinery sector
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of Trade, competition and competitive environments
- Excellent analytical skill
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
- Team player
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within the region.
- Competent driver with clean driving license
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/regional-sales-manager-job-kenya-3.html/#sthash.AUN7xAjR.dpuf