Regional After Sales Manager Job in Kenya 2014
- Responsible for all Agricultural Division Service and Parts business through the whole East African region.
- Ensure the profitability of each department; Service and Parts in the E.A Region through the branch and dealer network
- Work closely with the regional branches and dealers in ensuring the franchise standards are met and maintained for both Parts and Service.
- Manage the recruitment of qualified people in line with overall business plan in order to provide good and quality after sales service.
- Overall responsibility for all technical issues for the Agricultural Division and communicating directly to the suppliers with regards to any technical issues
- Handle all warranty issues and communicate directly with suppliers with regards to issues and follow up with credits due to Division from suppliers.
- Carry out Parts scaling and ensure order process is in place to support the machines throughout the region.
- Plan a technical training program on a continuous basis for both parts and service for the staff across the region.
- University degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university
- Additional training in Customer Relations Management is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in similar position from within the Agricultural Machinery sector
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- Ability to analyze problems effectively and solve complex issues
- Result oriented
- Self motivation and ambition for personal and professional achievement
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to build relationships and networks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within the region
- Competent driver with clean driving license
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/regional-sales-manager-job-kenya-4.html/#sthash.Xk6pIyMh.dpuf