Career Recruitment at International Fertilizer Development Center Regional Human Resource Manager in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Regional Human Resource Manager – Kenya
- Maintain proper personnel records in accordance with IFDC’s policies and procedures.
- Manage Performance Evaluation Plan and roll out a HRIS tool in the division.
- Continually review salary scale with input from external surveys, HQ and donor requirements.
- Ensure proper benefits/insurance for division staff and ensure compliance with the national laws.
- Supervise development of Personal Service Contracts in the division and submission of contracts to the Division Director for approval.
- Coordinate personnel training and development activities with the Division Director, and other managers within the division.
- Oversee the recruitment process and ensure all procedures are followed.
- Responsible for Occupational Health and Safety and Security.
- Serves as a company representative to all stakeholders on personnel matters such as insurers, professional associations, and government authorities.
- A Masters Degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology or other related field.
- At least 9 years of professional experience in Human Resources management.
- Must speak French.
- Good knowledge of international donors’ regulations.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and practices in the countries covered under ESAFD
- Ability to interact effectively with a geographically dispersed multicultural team composed of international and national staff.
- Knowledge of payroll or accounting helpful.
- Flexibility to travel within the division.