Regional Aeronautical Surveyor Job in Kenya 2014
Job Ref: DA/RES/1
Our client is a fast growing aviation survey and appraisal company based in Europe looking to expand operations in Africa.
- Ascertain damage, set the repair cost, follow repair process and determine the cause and potential liabilities of third parties whenever a loss may involve the insured warranty.
- Produce written reports and press statements in English for the Insurance market.
- Ensure all legal frameworks are in place to launch the business.
- General administration and coordinate finance.
- Assist in developing strategy and explore potential business deals, develop and negotiate contracts
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Produce accurate and timely reports of operations for review by head office in France
- Autonomous and highly motivated individual, keen to take on challenges.
- Must have good knowledge of the local airlines and operators in both Kenya and Tanzania
- Minimum 20 years’ experience ¡n the aviation industry.
- Experience in general aviation aircraft maintenance including engine and airframe license.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted.