Receptionist Job in Nairobi, Kenya June 2014(KShs 30K)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: KShs 30K
Our client, an insurance company seeks to recruit a receptionist to join their aggressive team in servicing customer needs.
Job Purpose: To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers
Duties and responsibilities;
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the front area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Administrative assigned
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritize duties
- Diploma in Front Office/Public Relations or relevant course from recognized institution
- 2 years working experience in a busy environment
- Presentable with good English command
If qualified kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Receptionist 30K’ by 5th July, 2014.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.