Salary Range: Kshs.30,000/=
Position Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-3 Years
Our client in the telecommunication sector urgently require a well groomed, confident, smart, bold, broadminded receptionist between 22-28 years of age.
The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other Administrative staff from time to time.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent Computer Literacy Skills.
- Professional attitude and attire a must
- Should be open to learning and take on additional responsibilities when required
- Between 22-28 years of age
- Minimum ‘O’ level qualification. Certificate/Diploma preferred
- Handling all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Maintain a record of calls placed
- Supply information to callers and record messages.
- Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Receive visitors, obtain name and nature of business, and schedule
- Maintaining client database and coordinate with all departments
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail/ bills/ documents
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Any other duties that the Company considers appropriate
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum only to email@example.com, indicating the title (Receptionist – Ref SR30) on the subject line.
Closing Date: 3rd November 2015
Include current and expected salary
We are an equal opportunity employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.