Real Estate Sales Agent Job in Westlands, Nairobi May 2016
Job opportunity:Real Estate Sales Agent in Westlands, Nairobi
Career vacancy:Real Estate Sales Agent in Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a real estate company that deals in leasing, buying and selling of residential and commercial properties, is recruiting for a Sales Agent to join their team.
Job summary: Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing service
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they visit
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes, land to prospective buyers
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- To ensure that you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that you have;
- Degree in sales, marketing, commerce or related field
- Customer service skills: be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication skills: speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Persistence: able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Willing and able to work irregular hours
Qualities and skills:
This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in this. Self-driven individual with a keen eye for details.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission.
Availability: State your availability (notice period) in your cover letter.
Location: The jobholder will be located in Westlands, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested candidates should sent their online applications on or before 12th May 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online before at http://goo.gl/T8sryH