Real Estate Project Officer Job in Kenya Feb 2016
Job opportunity: Real Estate Project Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy: Real Estate Project Officer in Kenya
General Responsibility: Reporting to the Project manager, the individual will be responsible of projects’ operations with the specific duties listed below;
- Ensuring construction works, repairs and maintenance are done to satisfactory by supervising technicians and contractors works
- Preparing bills of quantities with regards to repairs and maintenance for cost estimation
- Conducting site meetings in respect to property repairs and maintenance for quality works execution
- Researching on modern construction technologies to ensure cost cutting which leads minimal construction cost
- Preparing proposals of property improvements and new project developments through feasibility studies for income generation
- A degree/ diploma in building construction, construction management, building and civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
- At least 3 years progressive working experience in a busy building & construction firms, property management or real estate firm
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application along with detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach us on or before 27th Feb 2016 addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.