Feb 2016 Real Estate Head of Administration career Recruitment Kenya
Job vacancy: Head of Administration Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Head of Administration Today Work Kenya
- Maintain the company petty cash and account for it.
- Make sure that company supplies are accounted for and replenished when required.
- Monitor, respond and populate all social media efforts.
- Wear the company’s merchandise at least 3 times weekly
- Handle all government and licensing issues
- Coordinate all site visits and make sure we turn them into as many sales as possible.
- Make sure all signage’s on our properties are up and well maintained.
- Make sure we have all the necessary branded materials.
- Negotiate with clients.
- Monitor client payments and balances(weekly reports on the same)
- Monitor supplier payments and balances (weekly reports on the same)
- Maintain the company website
- Create and manage a database of clients and potential clients
- Respond to all phone, mail and in person enquiries promptly
- Handle all accounting
- Make sure bills are paid up and up to date
- Look for growth potential areas.
- Act as the MD’S PA.
- Always be selling
- Report to work by 8am to 5pm (Mon to Fri) and overtime when necessary
- Report to work by 8 am on Saturday when necessary
- Always be courteous to clients, on phone,in person and on email(always leave the client impressed with your customer service skills)
- 2-3 years experience in Office Administration
- Knowledge of Quick-books
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Business Administration
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2052”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2052, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 4th Feb 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.