Property Coordinator Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Property Coordinator in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Property Coordinator in Nairobi, Kenya
- Marketing of serviced apartments.
- Ensuring maintenance related issues are handled immediately.
- Rent collections.
- Manage day to day operations.
- Ensuring service providers offer quality service.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a busy real estate environment.
- Real estate or related course.
Start date: Immediately.
How to apply: Only applications with similar experience & qualifications shall be contacted.
Use this format please on subject line: Experienced Property Coordinator, current/previous Gross Pay (XXXXXX insert salary).
Kindly do not apply if you lack real estate experience.