Project Manager (Retail Merchandising – Instore) Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Project Manager (Retail Merchandising – Instore) in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Project Manager (Retail Merchandising – Instore) in Nairobi Kenya
Project Manager (Retail Merchandising – Instore)
Reporting to Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for
- Preparing daily reports for your sales team
- Communicate all plans directed by the client to the supervisors and merchandisers
- Handle day to day issues with all the staff
- Handle the issue of stock outs in the oulets.
- Reviewing progress on all retail outlets
- Assists in developing plans to increase sales as per the feedback of the merchandisers
- Agreeing to project objectives
- Representing the client’s and organisation’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the merchandisers and team leaders
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Management or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3 + years Visual Merchandising or Display Design/Build experience; demonstrated knowledge of merchandising best practices, tools with a proven record of success
- Exceptional communication skills along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong project leadership and management skills with proven ability to successfully execute multiple top level projects simultaneously with attention to accuracy and commitment to aggressive deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, self-starter with ability to subsequently apply both strategic and tactical initiatives across customer specific merchandising solutions.
- Proven aptitude for shopper science best practices
- Able to work from assortment plan spread sheets and product illustrations (in lieu of product samples) to be able to read merchandising planograms
- Ability to combine creativity and innovation with sales-driven focus in approach to visual merchandising.
- Strong negotiating, planning, prioritizing and leadership skills with ability to act as a liaison with cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Closing date for all applications 25th May 2016