Project Accountant / Tally Implementation Project Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Project Accountant / Tally Implementation Project Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy;Project Accountant / Tally Implementation Project Manager in Kenya
Vacancy: Project Accountant – Tally Implementation Project Manager
My client: Is an international manufacturing company with an office in Kenya.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this position will lead a number of projects supporting the implementation of an integrated Tally ERP 9 system across the business.
An example of the duties this role will include are:
- Manage finance team training and communication based on what materials are already available.
- Manage the Tally ERP 9 implementation in all core areas of functionality and modules.
- Track outcomes of and facilitate resolution to any issues identified during project testing phase.
- Lead and report on data quality and data cleansing activities to ensure data quality meets migration standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise to inventory valuation, standard product costing including BOM and load it on to new system.
- Lead and report on customer, supplier, material master data cleansing activities to ensure data quality meets migration standard.
- Support finance cutover to new system including review of cutover processes to ensure they are adequate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You should have relevant recent experience in a similar organisation using an ERP System.
- You should be a self-starter and have good experience in a similar role to enable you to get up to speed as quickly as possible.
- Applicants should have attained a professional Accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or ACA or have at least 3- 5 years relevant experience within a Finance function and in addition, 2 years’ relevant experience working in ERP implementations (ideally Tally ERP 9).
Applicants should have relevant experience of using Tally ERP 9 system.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate hands-on involvement in an ERP implementation.
Strong overall systems skills are required including advanced MS Excel.
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful, dynamic organisation that rewards its employees.
Please send your Application to email@example.com
The closing date for this application is 29th April 2016 but application will be reviewed on rolling basis hence early Application is encouraged.