Programmer Job Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Programmer Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Employment opportunity: Programmer Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
- Develop innovative, interactive data driven web applications.
- Creatively develop solutions based on clients requirements.
- Determine and advise on appropriate tools to use for any given project
- Constantly advise on the viability of projects
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Determine appropriate architecture and other technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any project progress and information.
- Visit clients locations for on matters concerning project work and deployment
- Training internal staff on the area of responsibility
- BSc in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of desktop programming like java, c#, .net etc
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and of relational database management systems (Postgres knowledge is an added advantage)
- Advanced knowledge and skill in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) for data retrieval, data manipulation and the creation and modification of database objects.
- Understand of Microsoft automation products like MS NAV, Share-point
- Must be a self-starter who is able to identify and resolve problems with limited instruction.
- Mobile programming
- Understand of server management
- Besides windows, understanding and working on Linux OS platform
Send application to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.