Program Officers Jobs in Kenya (100K) Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Program Officers in Kenya (100K)
Career vacancy: Program Officers in Kenya (100K)
Position: Program Officers
Location: Nairobi, Kisii, Nakuru, Kakamega, Mombasa, Eldoret
The Program Officer is a pivotal member of the team, contributing to idea generation, strategic thinking, organizational networking and collaborative team dynamics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and coordination to the Programme coordinators and field officers at designated regions.
- Oversee the performance of programmes coordinators and field officers at designated regions.
- Ensure the set programmes are well implemented and managed.
- Provide a conducive environment for programmes coordinator to deliver results.
- Complete special assignments and research projects as needed
- Work with the programmes coordinator to develop the Foundation’s ability to impact strategic focus areas.
- Liaises with local government officials and churches to create network.
- Manage and build relationships between the management and beneficiaries
- Develop, implement, document and monitor grant making processes.
- Confirm compliance with county government policies and procedures and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration and in Social science
- 5 years nonprofit leadership/management and organization development experience is A MUST
- Exceptional oral, written and analytical skills
- Comfort in reviewing and developing budgets and analyzing financial statements
- Creativity, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think and work at both a micro and macro level
- Capacity to work independently as well as openness to collaboration
Kindly send your CV to Catherine@nawirikenya.com with the subject Program officers before or on 22nd February 2016.