Program Manager (National Entrepreneurship Network) Job in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia May 2016
Job opportunity:Program Manager (National Entrepreneurship Network) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Carer vacancy:Program Manager (National Entrepreneurship Network) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Our client a Global Organisation with its inception in the USA and with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies is looking to fill the position of Program Manager – National Entrepreneurship Network for their offices based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Project management of the national entrepreneurship network program.
- Scope the entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders and framework in the country for a strong understanding of challenges and opportunities.
- Ensure the organisation involvement is properly utilized and resulting in valuable deliveries that meet the objectives.
- Responsible for developing and managing the NEN institutions and other partner organisations.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on the ground.
- Identify and develop local resource teams, including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Catalyse interest in entrepreneurship amongst students on campuses.
- Work with a central team in mapping the market training needs and help implement these programs on the ground.
- Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs.
- Deploy the NEN service offerings intelligently to the respective target customers in each region.
- Monitor the impact of the program through jobs created.
- Identify critical needs of startup entrepreneurs in the region and provide recommendation to program and product.
- Help administer the surveys on campuses at regular intervals.
- Must be an Ethiopian National.
- Must have a Master’s degree in business, social work or other equivalent degree.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years with at least 3 years in roles leading projects and people.
- MUST have experience interfacing with entrepreneurial ecosystem, higher educational institutes, government departments and other entities.
- Have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively.
- Ability to break up a complex deliverable into a project plan with realistic tasks.
- Ability to manage aggressive deadlines with ownership and required hard work to keep to deadlines.
- Must have strong program management skills.
- Must have mastery of MS Office and e-learning tools.
- Worked in vocational training and skilling sector is desirable.
Deadline: 30th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.