Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning,
- Good personality and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office, Power point, etc
- Able to work longer hours when required
- Understand the concept of Lean Manufacturing 5’s and TQM and TPM
- Experience in Welding Inventory Control and ERP system will be advantage
- Strong in computer literacy
- Hardworking dynamic and enjoy challenges
- Proficiency on using engineering software
- Degree in engineering or 5 years work experience in a production engineering
- Excellent Knowledge of Production Planning
- Excellent Knowledge of Operational Planning
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 3th December 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted