Procurement Officer Career Recruitment in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Procurement Officer Kenya 2015
Our Client, A Group of Companies is a leading integrated product and services Company with operations across the country.
Due to market growth and desire to increase its brand presence, the company is seeking for qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost:
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Complies with the procedures and regulations set by the company and the government.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Review and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Verifies quantification of orders
- Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Sales and Dispatch officers when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- At least three years working experience in a busy hardware.
- High levels of integrity and honesty
- Strong team player able to link procurement activities to sales and other business goals
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Team player and strong leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you qualify for the above position and meet the said requirements, please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
NB: Clearly state your current and expected salary in your application.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th November 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.