Premier Academy Head of Kindergarten Job in Kenya June 2014
Premier Academy is a leading British Curriculum School with a strong reputation for academic strength and all round excellence.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented professional who is committed to high standards of performance and achievement by both children, staff members and other stakeholders.
The Head of Kindergarten will provide professional leadership for the Kindergarten Section in order to secure its success and improvement, ensure high quality care and education for the children.
The Head of Kindergarten will report directly to the Principal of Premier Academy.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education from KHA
- Degree in Early Childhood Education will be an added advantage
- A child- centered approach to teaching
- Exposure to the British National Curriculum
- Minimum experience of 5 years as a Kindergarten Teacher and 3 years in a leadership position.
In order to achieve and elevate the standards of education, the successful candidate must have requisite background & excellent inter-personal and leadership skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send your application quoting the job title to email@example.com
Include your updated CV, day time contacts and 3 referees, to be received not later than 11th July 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted