PR Agency Team Leader Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;PR Agency Team Leader in Kenya
Career vacancy:PR Agency Team Leader in Kenya
A local PR agency is looking for a Team Leader to manage all elements of its operations.
The holder of this position will report to the CEO / Board of Directors, and is responsible for the following roles, among others:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and grow the existing client portfolio, consisting of some leading and demanding corporate organizations in the country
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the agency, including mentoring, giving guidance, motivating and managing a team of client service executives, business development personnel, administration, as well as creative / design teams.
- Identify existing business opportunities both from within the existing clients as well as scouting for new clients
- Manage and maintain satisfactory relations with senior managers from the existing and prospective client portfolios
- This position calls for an all-rounded candidate, and shall be sorely responsible for all the operations of the agency
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in PR, corporate communications and Events management.
- Experience in an advertising agency at a senior level would be a definite advantage
- A degree in Public Relations or Communication or Journalism.
- A relevant Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (attach certificate)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of national and regional media relations; ability to build relationships in new sectors and verticals
- Experience in creating and managing key marketing initiatives
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders at senior level
- Demonstrated confidence with agency and client teams
- Aptitude to work independently
- Ability to manage and motivate teams
- Ability to identifying business opportunities in order to grow profitability of the agency.
Should you fit the above criteria, kindly forward your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current, expected remuneration and availability.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.