Planned Parenthood Global Call for Information System Support Services Proposals May 2016
Job opportunity;Planned Parenthood Global Call for Information System Support Services Proposals
Career vacancy:Planned Parenthood Global Call for Information System Support Services Proposals
ARO’s information services (IS) system is linked to PPFA’s IT system, which is based in the United States.
ARO is seeking to engage a vendor to provide direct IS support for office hardware, software, local area network, and maintenance, to the ARO and Kisumu offices and consult on support for the offices in Burkina Faso, Uganda and Senegal.
B. Desktop Application Support
C. Server and Workstation Administrative Services
Management of networks and computer systems, including complex applications, databases, messaging, servers and associated hardware, software, communications, and operating systems, necessary for performance, security, reliability, and recoverability of the systems.
Scheduling of preventive maintenance for equipment in the areas of coverage is properly and promptly performed; maintenance of records for both onsite visits and telephone support; development of operations and quality assurance for backup plans and procedures are being followed.
Configuration management, including changes, upgrades, etc. is maintained; and support of software products relating to servers and workstations; timely response to repair and maintenance work for the user.
ARO will be responsible for linking the consultant with relevant office administrators, providing all necessary hardware, providing guidance and support and reviewing the processes developed and conducted by the consultant.
Duration of consultancy: The contract is expected to take a period 12 months with an option to renew for another 12-month period.
- PC installations
- Troubleshooting hardware/software issues
- Software installation, re-imaging, configuration needs
- Servicer installation and maintenance, preferably experience with Windows Server 2008 and Small Business Server 2011
- Managing user account database
- Installing and managing network printers
- Server backup systems
- Cisco systems for Routers, Switches and Wifi
- Company Profile and Capacity Statement (Maximum 10 pages)
- Company name and location.
- Company’s length of time in business.
- Description of the company’s experience with providing the desired services in this “Call for proposals;” and summary of human resource capacity to provide desired services.
- nformation on companies/organizations for which vendor has provided similar services: Name of company/organization; type of services provided; duration of service provision; name, email address and telephone number of contact person.
- Curriculum vitae of staff attached as Appendices (in addition to the maximum 10 pages)
- Workplan for routine services
- Description of and timelines for the routine activities to be performed or services to be provided.
- Detailed itemized budget in Kenya Shillings (as an Excel spreadsheet) for activities/services to be provided, based on frequency of activities/services and staff level of effort.
Interested and qualified firms or individuals must submit a complete proposal, with a detailed work plan and budget by email no later than 11 May, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARO will evaluate the proposals and award the assignment based on technical and financial soundness and feasibility. ARO reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal received without giving reasons and is not bound to accept the lowest, the highest or any bidder.