Placement & Career Services Officer Job Vacancy at KUCCPS Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Placement & Career Services Officer at KUCCPS Feb 2016
Career opportunity: Placement & Career Services Officer at KUCCPS
Feb 2016 Placement & Career Services Officer Job Vacancy – Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service
Career Vacancy: Placement & Career Services Officer Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Placement & Career Services Officer Work Kenya
- Co-ordinate compilation of declared capacities of technical programmes in Universities and Colleges;
- Participate in sourcing, receiving and uploading of Kenya National Examination Council K.C.S.E registration data into the MIS;
- Implement the policies and decisions of the Board on Placement and Career Guidance;
- Develop, review and Publish guidelines for guiding the application for Courses in Universities and Colleges;
- Disseminate information on available programmes, their costs and the areas of study prioritized by the Government;
- Prepare periodic reports on placement and career guidance;
- Plan and budget for the Division; and
- Supervise and coordinate staff development and performance appraisal in the division.
- Have served in the grade of Placement and Career Services Officer for a minimum of five (5) years hands on experience in a leadership and management position preferably in admissions and enrollment processes in the Higher Education Sub-Sector;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: (Education, Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or Development Studies) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution. A Master’s Degree in Education, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Development Studies or related area from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage;
- Be proficient in the relevant computer applications; and
- Have demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and ability in the administration and management of the Placement and Career Services function as reflected in work performance and results;
- Have met the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and accountability. Applicants should have clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Higher Educations Loans Board;
- A Licensed Credit Reference Bureau;
- Director of Criminal Investigation
Interested applicants should post or hand deliver their applications in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the position applied for and reference code to:The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service
ACK Garden House, 3rd Floor, 1st Ngong Avenue, Community
P. O. Box 105166-0101,
Or e-mail to email@example.com with the reference code and the position applied for as the subject line.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer.
People with disabilities, women and people from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply.
The deadline for receipt of the applications is March 4, 2016 at 5.00 pm.