Pharmaceutical Technicians Jobs in Malindi and Diani, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Pharmaceutical Technicians in Malindi and Diani, Kenya
Career vacancy;Pharmaceutical Technicians in Malindi and Diani, Kenya
We invite applications from suitably qualified Pharmacy Technicians to work in Malindi and Diani.
Brief description: This role is crucial; it facilitates the operations within the clinic pharmacy and ensures that it runs smoothly always.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service- 30%
- Interpreting prescriptions and count medications- 30%
- Organizational and reporting skills- 20%
- Server maintenance -10%
- Attention to details- 10%
- Diploma in Pharmacy and already licensed;
- At least 1- 2 yrs. Working experience.
Send a updated & detailed CV to email@example.com.
Must be available immediately.