Manufacturing Company Personal Assistant to the Director Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Career vacancy : Personal Assistant for the Executive Director
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Director’s corporate calendar/email account and personal calendar/email account; including heavy coordination of meetings, urgent company matters, priorities and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Plan all meetings and manage all travel arrangements and itineraries (including air, hotel, car, special accommodations)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Perform administrative tasks including answering phones, outbound calls, compiling reports, preparing PowerPoint presentations, conducting research, assisting with special projects, distributing mail, conducting appropriate follow up, and other duties
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Evaluate and coordinate timely communication in response to requests, issues, questions, problems and other correspondence needs
- Organize and document all information needed for successful daily operations and tasks
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings; producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Taking on some of the Director’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties
- Management and organisation of Managing Director’s office.
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Management e.g. PR & Communication or related field and post graduate qualifications in Secretarial studies , customer care or Front Office Operations or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in acting as a personal assistant at a senior level.
- Excellent demonstrable IT skills including in the use of databases, MS Office suite and for the use of information management
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable
- Work with minimum supervision
- Must be between the age 25-30 years
- Very well groomed and presentable
This role is a priority.