Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi April 2016
Job opportunity;Personal Assistant in Nairobi
Career vacancy;Personal Assistant in Nairobi
Our client is seeking for a very independent minded individual who is capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis for a Personal Assistant position.
- Preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf
- Attending meetings on your boss’s behalf
- Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Drafting communications on your boss’s behalf,
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or any other relevant degree.
- 2 years experience in a busy environment as An Executive Personal Assistant.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must flexible to frequent travels
Kindly send your CV and a passport size photo to email@example.com ASAP with the subject PERSONAL ASSISTANT before or on 30th April, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.