PAC University ICT Systems Assistant Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;PAC University ICT Systems Assistant in Kenya
Career vacancy;PAC University ICT Systems Assistant in Kenya
PAC (Pan Africa Christian) University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
ICT Systems Assistant
This position reports to the Head of ICT and will be responsible for the efficient operations of the university systems, databases and networks ensuring effective service delivery to the users.
The position may include teaching responsibilities as assigned by the department head.
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in ICT, Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Have prior University/College working experience;
- Have 5 years’ experience in the ICT sector with at least 2 years demonstrated system administration;
- Have certification and be skilled in System & Databases – MCITP or MCSE or equivalent;
- Have Network proficiency in Cisco or HP equipment;
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills are essential;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of ERPs, Library, and Websites is desirable.
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key Responsibilities for ICT Administrator:
- Keep ICT Infrastructure in optimal working condition and in compliance with ICT policy;
- Serve as systems & ICT administrator;
- Provide support on ERP system;
- Maintain the ICT Help-Desk function at the ICT Centre;
- Teach introductory courses on tools and methodologies both to staff and students;
- Promote and market the work of the Department in the subject area.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae also indicating your expected salary to
The HR & Admin Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
on email to email@example.com;
not later than 30th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke