Oshwal Academy Mathematics Teacher Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Oshwal Academy Mathematics Teacher in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Oshwal Academy Mathematics Teacher in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SH/16/5
Location: Nairobi- Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A Levels.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor degree in Education (Advanced Mathematics). Masters degree qualification in Mathematics is an added advantage.
- Teaching experience in the IGCSE and A level is an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience teaching pure mathematics at A – level.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills.
- Innovative and creative individual
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 24th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.