Orange Telkom Territory Sales Manager (Coast) Job in Kenya May 2016
Job oppotunity;Orange Telkom Territory Sales Manager (Coast) in Kenya
Career vacancy;Orange Telkom Territory Sales Manager (Coast) in Kenya
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Role Purpose: Primarily the TSM will be responsible for indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of TKL partners in the assigned area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Distribution: Effective implementation of distribution strategy in the trade to achieve availability and grow sales within the assigned area; Documented and actual implementation of trade distribution routines as per business Distribution Strategy/objectives; Attainment of Outlet Penetration (No of new outlets including Non Traditional Channels); Attainment of Communicated Availability targets; Adherence and completion of Daily, monthly trade routes and attainment of distribution service targets.
Sales Targets and Routines / Processes: Achievement of the Area’s Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annually or Annual sales targets in and ensure internal collaboration, team work development and implementation of key Management and sales routines; Airtime Usage and Sales; Subscriber acquisition/connection
Implementation and adoption of approved market routines in the Area of accountability.
Development of sales programs and branding
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration, availability of the company products and services at all time and ensure shops are well branded according to Telkom Kenya and Orange brand guidelines in order to create awareness & ensure that stores are well stocked and sell at recommended sales prices;
- Documented and approved Monthly/Quarterly territory Plans aligned to the Area Business Plan;
- Effective executed sales programs in the Area as per targets set in the plan (number and Quality/Results of promotions/Road shows held).
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, sales management or trade execution.
- Should be able to demonstrate experience in brand management and high level knowledge of the sponsorship environment
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of the role of sponsorship to deliver commercial and brand objectives
- Knowledge of ethics and corporate governance ethos.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to propose solutions, make advices.
- Good knowledge of modern communication techniques: mobile fax, data transmissions, WAP, GPRS;
- Very good knowledge of different handsets and their performances interest for new mobile technology, awareness of this specific market;
- Fluency in English;
- Representing/Selling the company products to dealers, retailers;
- Implementing/Coordinating sales initiatives;
- Influencing/Advising customers on company products & services
- Problem solving/Designing solutions to sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers;
- Planning route plans, sales promos & initiatives;