Optometrist Career Vacancy in Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Optometrist Career in Kenya
Career opportunity: Optometrist Career in Kenya
- To examine eyes, using observation & instruments to determine visual acuity and perception.
- Resolving screening issues, knowledge of use of equipment and clinical experience
- Taking fundas images of the patient during the screening camp
- Responsible for keeping work commitments in a timely manner.
- Diploma / Degree in optometry from a recognized institution
- Knowledge and experience in the use of advanced optical equipment.
- Be able to test and analyze the results.
- Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 1- 2 years of experience in the field
- Fluent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Confident and articulate.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, current (Net) and expected (Net) remuneration, on the subject line.