Office Driver Job in Kenya at– European Development Finance Institution in Kenya 2014
- Safe transportation of the company Executive to and from various destinations.
- Maintaining the driver logs
- Assist people with get in and out of the car, whenever necessary.
- Assist in carrying the Executives’ luggage to and from the car.
- Undertake routine maintenance checks and repair of the vehicle.
- Ensure that all vehicle licences are up to date and renewed in good time.
- Performs car maintenance duties and ensures that car is presentable at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Fulfil special requests the office by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Maintain passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- The ideal candidate will have a good background in executive driving and defensive driving (At least 5 years).
- Similar experience driving executives is ideal.
- Ability to read maps effectively
- Knowledge of Kenya’s traffic laws and regulations
- Have good eye sight (to undertake an eye test)
- He must possess a valid driver’s licence (Class BCE) and a certificate of good conduct.
- He should also have a basic understanding of mechanical aspects of vehicles.
- He should also be polite, patient and flexible and time conscious.
- He should be intuitive and able to solve challenges on the go.
- He should have good people skills, and be a good communicator.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/office-driver-job-kenya-european-development-finance-institution.html/#sthash.9GZMq084.dpuf