Office Center Sales Executives Career Recruitment Kenya Jan 2016
Job Vacancy: sales Executives Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description:Today sales Work Kenya
Career vacancy: sales executives
For the sales executive role, their core duties will be to identify potential clients with a view to winning new business to fill up the office Centres.
They will need to be good at relationship building, researching the market and be able to present our products and services in a professional manner via telephone, email or face to face.
- listening to and gaining a clear understanding of client’s business and requirements, and presenting appropriate serviced office solutions to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients and agents in person or via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients and agents to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries, and converting these to viewings and ultimately sales;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Keeping up to date by gathering market, competition and customer information;
- Representing the organization at potential events and exhibitions;
- Advising on areas for product and service developments and discussing special promotions where necessary;
- Creating detailed proposal documents tailored to the needs of the prospective client.
- Degree qualification in sales and Marketing, Business or related field
- A minimum of one (1) year of actual work experience
- Strong Computer Literacy
- leadership skills including ability to coach and inspire a team
- Self motivated
- Willing to work with a performance based package
- Presentable and professional outlook suitable for meeting senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 1994”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1994, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.