Nyeri Insurance Sales Agents Jobs in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Nyeri Insurance Sales Agents in Kenya
Career vacancy:Nyeri Insurance Sales Agents in Kenya
The main responsibility of the incumbent shall be to sell their financial solutions to prospective and existing clients.
- A Diploma or Degree holder in any business related and/or continuing students
- A holder of COP /ECOP certificate will be an added advantage
- Someone who can work full time /part time with a vision to build a long-term career in insurance
- Someone who is passionate about sales and making a difference in peoples’ lives
- Someone with integrity, good communicator with strong customer relations skills
How to Apply
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2172”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2172, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd May 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.