New Jobs for RVR Budgeting Planning & Analysis Manager in Kenya 2015
Rift Valley Railways (RVR) Ltd is in the middle of a Kshs. 25 Billion (USD.287M) turnaround process with major investments going towards expanding and modernizing the fleet, improving rail infrastructure, introducing high-end technology with a vision of becoming the premier rail and logistics provider.
Exciting career opportunity in Finance department has risen and we now seek to recruit strategic, committed & results driven persons.
Job: Budgeting Planning & Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Group General Manager – Planning, Analysis & Control, the successful candidate will be responsible for Budgeting, Planning and Analysis; Planning & Analysis, Business Process & Controls and his/her team has one/two Analysts.
Key Strategic Deliverables
- Preparation of Consolidated Annual Budget and Forecasts for the Group and the group business plan.
- Major Shareholder Reporting Monthly, Forecasts & Budgets.
- Business Profitability management through profitability model and the yet to be implemented new system/tool, providing pricing scenarios, what if scenarios and stress tests.
- Responsible for the new financing deliverables through establishing the business model, dealing with the banks, and responsible for the ongoing covenants of the new debts.
- Working on the restructuring of the company senior loans.
- Preparation of Monthly FSI, Board financial presentation and Monthly Summary Files.
- Quarterly Lenders Reports.
- Overall Budget Cost Control.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Personal Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and accounting
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- KCSE B and a CPA(K) holder
- Good Analytical & Presentation Skills
- Knowledge and practice of accounting
- +5 yrs. relevant working experience within Finance preferably at managerial level
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs with clear of duties done including a day time contact phone number and email addresses citing the relevant job title on the subject line to:- email@example.com
The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 15th November, 2015
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted