Nairobi Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at- IT Industry Kenya 2014
Position: Business Development Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Our client, a reputable international firm in the IT industry seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for providing sales excellence in all aspects of IBM-SWG channel engagements with key Vertical & Corporate Customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving and maximizing revenue in designated key vertical and Corporate accounts by identifying, developing and closing potential software opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated Key Vertical and Corporate accounts to establish deep relationships and increase the partnership with IBM
- Working with identified partners to map opportunities and develop sales plans to maximize IBM’s software revenue in the designated accounts
- Tracking competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it and win back business and share from competition.
- Building relationships with internal IBM software brand teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales
- Building a network of supporters from the Key Vertical and Corporate Sector who will champion the use of IBM software.
- Driving Revenue Target and VAD Objectives of IBM-SWG.
- Working in sync with the IBM-SWG channel GTM and Authorized VAD responsibilities.
- Coordinate & work in sync with the In-country sales managers & Regional Sales Manager for the overall business objectives.
- Managing the Revenue, Profitability &Account Receivable objectives of the company & reporting to the Product Sales Manager.
Skills and Qualification
- 2-3 years Experience in sales with successful track record in selling to Key Verticals and Corporate accounts and proven account management and business planning skills
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing, Business and Technology
- Previous experience and already established network within Key Verticals and Corporate accounts is a must
- Strong sales closing skills and be aggressive in pursuing revenue targets and objectives
- Strong negotiation, written/verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with very senior executives in the Key Verticals and Corporate customers
- Superior commitment to customer service and the ability to visualize a requirement from the customer’s perspective
- Knowledge of IBM’s software products and of competitive platforms and tools could be a distinct is advantage.
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 5th December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.